When marriage problems arise emotions are high and instinct can take over, but our instincts do not necessarily give us a good picture of what is really going on.
- Marriage problems are usually personal problems that get exposed by marriage.
- We know how much our spouse has hurt us, but we tend to not see how much we have hurt them.
- Our marriage problems are not isolated within the walls of our house. Those personal problems that we have are hurting us in several areas of our life.
- It feels like marriage problems are the ultimate life failure. Actually it is ok to have a problem in marriage. It's normal.
- Honestly facing a struggle in marriage opens up great opportunity.
Support the show (https://donorbox.org/family-paradigms-donations)