Parenting is going to be hard. You can work hard to a great place. Or you can work hard and end up in a place you don’t want to be.
In this episode, Mark talks about the one lesson that you must teach your child.
When your child realizes “Life is not about me” they will be transformed. We can help our child grow in these mindsets by doing the following things.
- Have them do chores that serve the family
- Say no to them.
- Volunteer as a family
- Use all of life activities to teach this
- Christmas is a time for them to give to others.
- Vacation time is also about being a blessing to people.
- School is a great place to practice being nice to people.
Here are the video courses Mark mentioned: